We will be launching the first ‘Think-Group-share’ edition of our free webinar series on June 2, 2020 at 2pm CEST.
In this edition, all attendees have full control of the discussions & their choice rep per breakout room is the voice on the post-discussion panel.
This is the topic for room 1;
Here, room members will be discussing adaptability of software developers to the age of AI - how to stay relevant and what skills will be required at such times.
It is no longer a myth that AI is here or that it has come to stay, it is now about adapting to AI being in the neighborhood. Here are a few pointers to guide your notes and preps for discussions on June 2nd at 2pm (To Join on the aforementioned date/time, click here) ;
- Is this a cause for worry?
- What kinds of changes will software development undergo now & in the future?
- Based on the anticipated changes, what kind of skills will the industry/developers then require?
- Does the current pandemic have some kind of influence in this?
- Additional angles or sides to this including comments?
Feel free to jump right in on the discussion here and keep/take notes of points that stand out to leverage on during the discussion come June 2nd!
We can’t wait to have you in the that meeting and look forward to the amazing, energetic & teeming convos!